Dental Implants — Dallas, TX
Revolutionary Tooth Replacement
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you know from experience how difficult it can be to suffer from tooth loss. You might find it challenging to perform simple tasks like eating and speaking. Fortunately, you don’t have to live the rest of your life with gaps in your smile! Dr. Liu offers a state-of-the-art tooth replacement solution that’s guaranteed to be a game-changer: dental implants. To find out if this option is right for you, continue reading or schedule a consultation with our office today!
Why Choose Ross Avenue Family Dental for Dental Implants?
- Partnered with Trusted Oral Surgeons for Accurate Results
- Multiple Financing Options
- Advanced Dental Technology
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that’s surgically inserted into the jawbone. Unlike dental bridges and dentures, implants are designed to replace the entire structure of a missing tooth from the root up to the visible chewing surface. Since dental implants are typically made of titanium, they’ll naturally fuse with the surrounding bone tissue over time. Once fully healed, a custom-made restoration will be attached to the implant. Your results will look extremely natural!
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
Every patient is unique, which means no two dental implant treatments will be the exact same. However, there are four major steps of the process that everyone will go through:
- Initial Consultation: At your first appointment, Dr. Liu will examine your mouth and review your medical history to determine whether or not implants are right for you. Based on the information acquired, a custom treatment plan will be made, and you’ll be walked through the details of the process.
- Dental Implant Placement: If dental implants are right for you, our team will coordinate your oral surgery with a trusted surgeon that we partner with. You’ll return to our office after your implants are placed.
- Osseointegration & Abutment Placement: Once your implants are placed, you’ll spend three to six months healing and undergoing the osseointegration period where your implants will fuse with the jawbone. When that is complete, we’ll attach small metal connector pieces called abutments to your implants.
- Placing the Final Restorations: As soon as we receive your final restoration, we’ll attach it to your abutments to complete your smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Considered the gold standard of tooth replacement, dental implants have become incredibly popular in recent years because of the benefits they offer. By choosing to replace your missing teeth with implants, you can expect to enjoy the following advantages:
- Easier maintenance
- Natural-looking and durable results
- Jawbone stimulation
- Restored biting power
- Ability to last over 30 years with proper care
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Several factors need to be considered when determining the final cost of dental implants in Dallas. For example, replacing a single tooth or multiple teeth at once can affect the overall price. In addition, if you need to undergo certain preliminary treatments, those will add to the final cost. Of course, it’s important to remember that no matter what you end up paying, dental implants will provide life-changing benefits that you wouldn’t get from other options.